- A Strong Foundation
- A Lasting Legacy
- A Revolutionary Approach
After more than 25 years of history, Beckingham saw an opportunity to change its business model:
- to bring together a team of highly experienced independent technical service providers;
- to create more opportunities for each of these individuals;
- and for our client base, to provide easier access to this team of experts.
- Originally established as Geographic Dynamics Corp., founded by John Beckingham in 1990
- John’s dream was to have a consulting company that was diverse and dynamic, ever changing for both environmental and consulting needs.
- In 2012, we changed the company name to Beckingham Environmental to honour and be inspired by John Beckingham’s legacy and what he stood for.
- In 2017, we changed our business model to create a community of independent technical consulting experts working together.
Caroline has practiced her own unique style of progressive leadership at Beckingham for the past nine years. In her tenure, she has positioned the organization for exceptional client services, by focusing on what sets it apart from other similar consulting companies.
Caroline combines 20 years of proven business experience with strong technical expertise in the environmental sector. Her personal hallmarks are demonstrating sound judgment and pragmatic decision-making. She uses her strong interpersonal skills to generate creative energy in challenging situations. Caroline excels at project and team management, with a personal emphasis on problem solving and building collaborative, client-focused solutions.
Her career stops have included CN Rail and The Hood Group. Caroline has a Master of Applied Sciences in Environmental Engineering from École Polytechnique and a Bachelor of Applied Sciences in Civil Engineering with Management Option from the University of Ottawa.